Saturday, January 31, 2009

Update on Flick's Studio acquisition project:

We have found someone whom we think should qualify for financing on a low down of 3.5%, including burrowing as part of it money to finish the construction that Brian started, and possibly expanding the parking. That person is being pre-qualified now by a mortgage broker. We should know next week. This is great news! Next step is to consider in more depth what it might mean practically if we did buy it, or this person buys it and we take responsibility for it-which is what is being suggested. Brian also has not indicated a price. So we have no idea if we can afford what he might want for it. On the other hand, who would buy such a place other than us? Like to touch base with Flick too. He was so generous with us in the past. Anyone know how to get hold of him?


No comments: